detailing videos

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

2. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ive seen those a million times there great!!! i love that guy paul

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Those are some cool videos :D

4. Nica

Nica Banned

The very first video is Paul's newest video, he's got it on his website now.

All the videos look great, exept the one with the guy doig a Mini...what's up with that hahahahaha just teasing :D

Thank you for sharing.

5. Calgarydetail

jjust some hack who thinks hes a detailer.. ignore him. hes kinda a tool :D

6. Nica

Nica Banned

lol....that's funny I was just teasing you buddy :D nothing wrong with making some videos, besides I'm sure that's how Mr. Dalton started off, we all need to start some where.

7. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I subscribed to ur youtube Calgary :D

8. Calgarydetail

haha thanks, i hope to have a few more videos on detailing up. I have fun making them so regardless of it people watch I wil continue to make them :D...well there is atleast 1 person who will watch them ;)

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Count me in, I enjoy watching detailing videos...don't matter who makes them some are good somre are bad but it don't matter. Always get somethign out of the videos.

10. Calgarydetail

perhaps we could make a DB video ;)

rent a good camera, get someone to burn dvds for us... hmm now the brain is going a million miles a minute

11. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...don't laugh becuase I do have a friend that can shoot the video for us lol...trust me I've been thinking the same thing :D :D :D

12. Calgarydetail

well im in,if its something you want a partner for i am in :D.... i have a few ideas on videos.... man we need to get toghter again and discuss some sutff

13. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, this weekend has been nuts for me....I have a few vehicles I need to finish off...I'm just doing the write ups right now. I have a vehicle in my garage that I need to finish so not sure how much time I'll have to post but hopefully I'll post everything up by Monday.

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

15. Nica

Nica Banned

That's a nice video sneek, thank you for posting.

16. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

there are 3 videos...just look on the side bar. Makes me want to try a Metabo.

17. HAN

HAN Birth of a Detailer

18. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

The Adam's Videos volume 1 and Paintcare-n-detailing.com videos

VIDEOS

19. raadkins16

raadkins16 Virgin Detailer

IMO, that swirl removal video from the Adams is a JOKE! Phil, watch that video and see what you think of it..

20. Tampa-Brian

Tampa-Brian Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Calgary you look like a very young guy how old are ya?