RIP Tommy Hoehl (trhland)

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by GDAL, Oct 19, 2013.

1. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

All,

One of members recently passed away. Tommy was an active member of this community for many years. My heart goes out to his 3 kids. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago at a DD open house and he was a great guy.

Rest in peace Tommy.

2. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Tommy was a great guy . I meet him and spoke with him at all of Phil's events . He was a very happy full of life kind of guy. The news of his passing is really sad . He will be missed greatly. My prayers go out to his family.

3. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

Rest in peace brother.It was a pleasure to have known Tommy.Great guy.Prayers go out to his family

4. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I too met Tommy at the DD meet in NJ a few years back, was a very nice guy and was full of life. Always on here giving happy and positive feedback. RIP Tommy.

5. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Wow! That really sad hope his family is ok and he will be missed :)

6. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

This really made me sad. I knew Tom through this forum and then later at the DD open houses and a few member events, maybe 5 years worth. Its easy to say someone was a nice guy or a decent person at a time like this but the truth is Tom was truly nice guy, always with a smile. No matter how big and busy Phils open house BBQ's would get I'd always see Tom in the crowd somewhere and we'd chat it up.. a year might have gone by and it didnt matter. Pick up where you left off, thats the kind of guy I remember Tom to be.

Rest easy Tom/

GDAL and Stokdgs like this.
  7. bigaudiofanatic

bigaudiofanatic Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Never knew him but RIP sorry to the families loss.

8. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

I did not know Tom but he sounds like a great guy. Sorry to hear this and extend my condolences to his family

9. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Rest in peace Tommy. My thoughts are with his family. I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person, but he was kind enough to send me a "care package" years ago. I still have the tub of P21S.

11. Streetlife

Streetlife Birth of a Detailer

My heart goes out to his family! I remember chatting with Tommy about Pinnacle Souveran and other waxes the last time we chatted, very cool guy. RIP Tommy.

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

This is super said news for sure.

RIP Tommy, you were a great guy.

Tommy was a dad first, he always spoke fondly of his 3 kids.
    He was a frequent visitor at the store, Sue and I always had great conversations with him and he was always a welcomed vistor.

He will be missed by all of us.

GDAL likes this.
  13. POPPAJ

POPPAJ DB Forum Supporter

Condolences to his family. Sent Tom some wax a few years back. You would have thought I gave him my first born the way he thanked me. Any details on his death?

14. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

I had traded with him one time. I actually still have one of the samples (some QD+).

15. I'm tom's sister in law though it's over a year it's still not real. Reading all these posts help. Thank you

16. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

he was sorely missed at Phil's clinic a couple of weeks ago. He was a great guy and will always be missed but not forgotten.

GDAL likes this.