Just In: einszett Waterless Wash

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Michael @ einszett, Mar 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Hey folks!

Coming soon, our newest product: Waterless Wash. We have been working on this one for a while and it has just landed on our shores. We wanted to let the Detailing Bliss community know first before posting on our website, Facebook page, Google+ page, etc.

Expected for sale date by Friday 3/14.

[​IMG]

Waterless Wash

einszett Waterless Wash is a 2-in-1 product with a base of high molecular components that ensure dirt is captured and able to be removed from painted surfaces with a microfiber cloth without leaving scratches. No water is necessary to rid the car of surfactant residue and dissolved dirt particles. Thanks to its special polymeric components, the product leaves behind a high gloss finish that protects the vehicle.
    • - Water-free washing
    • - Scratch free results without any residue
    • - Perfect for those living in apartments, urban dwellers or where water restriction is enforced
    • - Environmentally friendly alternative to washing
    • - Can be used as a quick detailer
    16.9 oz (500 ml)

Price: TBD

We value this community's input so please share your thoughts and let us know if you have any questions.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

looks good Mike thanks for sharing.

3. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

Nice glad to see you guys bringing out some new products always great stuff!! I have yet to do a waterless wash as I think my cars are always to dirty to do so.. Maybe this means you have a rinse less in the pipeline??

4. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Can't wit to try it!

5. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Probably another great product from 1Z. Pricing will be a big factor for me most likely.

6. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Hey everyone. Thanks for the feedback. We are aiming for $10 for the 500ml (16.9 oz) size with a 5 liter (169 oz - 1.3 gallons) out later. We want to make it as cost effective as possible for what you're getting. As far as a rinseless wash, I can't say for certain. However, we do have a couple of new products I've had the chance to play with that will probably be released by summer. I'll keep you posted!

MGEVOX and mrgolfrider like this.
  7. MGEVOX

MGEVOX New Member

Sounds good I'm sure I'll try it out at that point no loss just a slight add on to an order ;).

Michael @ einszett likes this.
  8. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Bump. Curious if a rinseless product is in the works.

I just moved to the north metro of Austin; are y'all open to the public?