Aston Martin Vantage | Toronto Auto Detailing | getdetailed.ca

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by hamza7, Apr 10, 2014.

1. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Hey Guys,

Recently completed paint correction and coating on this 2007 Aston Martin Vantage. It's new to the owner and he loves it very much so I was ecstatic when he chose me to detail it for him.

Here it is before anything was done to it.

[​IMG]

Being wash outside on a joyous spring day with sun actually out. A rarity in these parts.

[​IMG]

If you focus on the sun's reflection you can see the slight swirling in the paint. It only has 13,000km so it wasn't too bad to begin with.

[​IMG]

Somebody has being use these finger nails against the car while opening it. :complain

[​IMG]

All polished out.

[​IMG]

Tail lights before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

Make sure you avoid touching paint when loading stuff in and out of the vehicle.

Before: Top bumper

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

After all the work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And outside with a friend, enjoying yet another glorious day. Photo by customer.

[​IMG]

Toronto Auto Car Detailing
    http://getdetailed.ca/

2. JordanL

JordanL Virgin Detailer

Nice work!

3. CG6Lemon

CG6Lemon New Member

Nice Hamza. How hard was the clear? Which tools and products did you use for the correction process?

Limny

4. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Hey Limny,

Clear was on the softer side, I actually used Green B&S pad with Rupes 21 and OPT Hyper Compound. Then did a very quick follow up with Opti-Coat PRO primer polish and OCP.

5. Pureshine

Pureshine DB Pro Supporter

Nice work

6. SpecC

SpecC Wax on..Wax off

Wow, I haven't visited this board in a while. You've been doing pretty well for yourself!