2014 Ferrari Italia Spider in for correction plus coating- Pinpoint Precision Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Francisco Santiago, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Francisco Santiago

Francisco Santiago Virgin Detailer

Lately our business has been pretty busy which is a good thing. So this client of ours, happens to be a good friend of mine, just got delivered of this.....
    2014 Ferrari 458 Italia Spider[​IMG]
    Of course as usual, I blame myself for this but I think that's why I tend to become good friends with all of our clients, is that I love cars and so do they. People now come to us looking for shops, custom shops and so on... It's amazing and I only send them to the best, period.
    So he had his car done by Exclusive Motoring, kept it simple as possible but made a huge difference
    After there were done.
    More aggressive and meaner for sure. [​IMG]
    So at the last minute he decided to take the car to GoldRushRally. I knew that I was running against time but iknew that putting the hours in, I would be able to get it done. So we booked for 2 days, full paint correction plus CQuartZ.
    I have done his Maserati before, so he wanted the same thing done to his new baby.
    4 of his other friends are already booked once thy comeback from GoldRushRally, hopefully the shop will be done.
    Washing stages plus stripping and decon the paint.[​IMG]
    After all the washing stages and decon the paint, the car was pulled in. Myself and the owner couldn't believe how terrible the paint looked.
    Before condition. [​IMG][​IMG]
    That is how the entire car looked. Not okay but I was here to help and fix it.
    Not wasting any time I got my products out.
    Products and equipment:
    Dewalt
    Flex3401
    M105
    HD Polish
    LC Orange, Purple Wool, White
    Eraser
    CQuartZ
    Deluxe
    Flyby30
    50/50 after M105. It did leave a little hazyness but that was removed once the polishing was done, which I used HD Polish on a LC white pad. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1 day in the half it took me for the multiple polishing stages, after that, washing was a must to remove the dust cause by the abrasives, the car then was dried using a leaf blower and MF towels.
    2 passes to ensure the car was oil free with Eraser was done and then it was time for coating.[​IMG]
    After the coating was done, I pulled the car out to help it cure faster on the sun.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Gotta love coatings, it really makes the paint super glossy.[​IMG]
    Final pictures to come later. Uploading them once I get home. Going for a ride of a lifetime with my friend on his Ferrari. I will record it. ;)

2. Francisco Santiago

Final HD shots taken by me. No photoshopping. Just the power of my ok camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After him and I took for a test drive. I got up to 150mph and he got up to 190mph. One long straight away on the back of his complex.

Pure adrenaline.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One day!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Concentration at its best from me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Video to come later. Enjoy the HD pictures.

Andrew@Carproducts and punk0208 like this.
  3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great job!

Francisco Santiago likes this.
  4. Francisco Santiago

Thank you