Offset Detailing Essex UK: PORSCHE 996 GT3 RS ENHANCEMENT

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

Check us out on Facebook [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

You can check my website
    here.

Here we have a great example of a Porsche 996 GT3 RS, one of 115 made in right hand drive with the blue script, decals and wheels with ceramic discs and large bright yellow calipers showing just 11,000 miles from new. An awesome car to work on.

Work carried out was a thorough wash, decontamination, glaze and wax with the wheels, exhausts and glass also sealed.

Auto Finesse Citrus Power and their Avalanche snow foam was used for pre wash with wheels, arches and calipers dealt with Wheel Woolies and Auto Finesse brushes. Two bucket method for the wash using Chemical Guys Glossworkz shampoo, clay mitt afterwards and then pat dried with AF towels.

The RS was then brought back into it's garage with AF Crystal for the glass inside and out, Sonax NPT for the exterior glass, Chemcial Guys EZ Creme Glaze for the paintwork and carbon fibre wing and mirrors with Auto Finesse Spirit wax ontop and a final spritz of Sonax BSD on top of that.

Wheels and exhausts sealed with Sonax wheel sealant.

Having worked on the brand new 991 GT3 below, I must say I prefer this 996! Much more raw and analog.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=351005

Anyway... onto the pictures!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Inside for glaze and sealant.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genuine carbon fibre mirrors, rear wing, bootlid and bonnet.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!:car::thumb:

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great job and welcome to the forum I hope to see more.

3. TFTADetail

TFTADetail New Member

Very nice!
    Welcome to DB!