Product to Trade

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by inDetail, Apr 1, 2015.

1. inDetail

inDetail New Member

This is what I have that I wish to move. I made my best efforts to under estimate the percentage of product left. You will be trading for more then what is left. ( Trades only.)

What I have:
    Pete's 53 wax - used twice and has been kept in the fridge wrapped in saran wrap and in a ziploc.
    CG - EZ Creme Glaze - 50% ( actually a good glaze. I had 845 over it for the winter and flat panel beading is just starting to fail. vert panels failed at 3 months.)
    CG - M Seal - 60%
    CG VRP - 98%
    Autoglym Extra Gloss - 40%
    IUDJ - one 1 ounce sample.
    HD Uno - 16 oz - decanted from a 32 oz
    M101 - 8 ounces decanted from a 32 oz
    CG- Wheel Guard - 60% - B&W CG label
    CG - Pro Polish - 60%
    Sonax FE Aerosol - 2.75 ounce sample bottle.
    CG - CW&G 8 oz Decanted from a gallon

Wants:
    HD Adapt
    Ultima Trim & Tire Guard - New formula
    PF2500
    PB Spray & Rinse wheel cleaner
    Griot's Paintwork Cleanser or Paint Prep Spray
    D110 - Meg's Hyper wash.
    Optimum Ferrex
    Car-Pro Polyshave Block or towel. New or near new
    B&S 5.5" flat foam pads - Yellow, orange, white, green. New or near new - well maintained.
    B&S - 5.5" MF cutting & Finishing - new or near new
    MF Towels - 16x24 or 16x16 - 70/30 or 75/25 blends. 350-360 and 400-430 gsm
    Edgeless, banded and waffle weave. Car-Pro Boa, MFT Elite Banded, CG happy endings, CG gold with black banding, TRC - Eagle Edgeless, Split Purple, Master Clean waffle weave. well maintained - No stains please guys and gals.

Just a couple of things: I can't give up the Pete's unless I get a trade with the 845. I can't give up the VRP unless I get a trade with the Ultima. I am willing to entertain other offers.
    PM me with offers. Please be patient with me getting back to you. I work two jobs seven days a week. Detail season coming it's gonna be three. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

2. inDetail

inDetail New Member

Come on guys & gals - Need some trades

3. inDetail

inDetail New Member

UPDATED: 4/10/2015

This is what I have that I wish to move. I made my best efforts to under estimate the percentage of product left. You will be trading for more then what is left. ( Trades only.)

What I have:
    Pete's 53 wax - used twice and has been kept in the fridge wrapped in saran wrap and in a ziploc.
    CG - M Seal - 60%
    CG VRP - 98%
    Autoglym Extra Gloss - 40%
    HD Uno - 16 oz - decanted from a 32 oz
    CG- Wheel Guard - 60% - B&W CG label
    CG - Pro Polish - 60%
    Sonax FE Aerosol - 2.75 ounce sample bottle.
    CG - CW&G 8 oz Decanted from a gallon

Wants:
    HD Adapt
    Prima Infinity
    PF2500
    PB Spray & Rinse wheel cleaner
    Griot's Paintwork Cleanser or Paint Prep Spray
    D110 - Meg's Hyper wash.
    Optimum Ferrex
    Car-Pro Polyshave Block or towel. New or near new
    B&S 5.5" flat foam pads - Yellow, orange, white, green. New or near new - well maintained.
    B&S - 5.5" MF cutting & Finishing - new or near new
    MF Towels - 16x24 Waffle weave banded or edgeless.

Just a couple of things: I can't give up the Pete's unless I get a trade with the 845. I can't give up the VRP unless I get a trade with the Ultima. I am willing to entertain other offers.
    PM me with offers. Please be patient with me getting back to you. I work two jobs seven days a week. Detail season coming it's gonna be three. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.