Kwazar double action trigger bottles

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by joes58, Jun 11, 2015.

1. joes58

joes58 New Member

I have 16 0.5 liter sprayer and 3 1 liter sprayer. All have been cleaned and tested before posting. I have 2 green, 2 red, and 2 yellow and the rest are blue. All the colored ones are 0.5 liter. The 2 yellow ones have clear bottles. Also have one 1 liter bottle with no trigger and one 1 liter bottle with trigger that is about 50 spray power for some reason. Will throw those in if someone wants them. I also have a brand new 32oz DP Waterless Auto Wash Concentrate. About 25 of the bottle comes premixed in a 1 liter kwazar spray bottle. Would like to sell this all as a package deal, if not i will be selling a minimum of 2. Depending on where ill be shipping to figure on adding at least a couple dollars for shipping. Don't know how to upload pictures but do have some. If you would like a picture let me know and I could probably email them to you. Thanks.

2. Jzaldivar

Jzaldivar New Member

How much??

3. joes58

joes58 New Member

Bump. Sorry forgot I even had this up. If anyone is interested they are still for sale. I'll check this more often.

4. jdstrd

jdstrd New Member

how much shipped to 98685 thanx

5. joes58

joes58 New Member

130 shipped?

6. joes58

joes58 New Member

Still for sale. Forgot I had this post up again! 130 shipped. Thanks

7. KimJungIllest

KimJungIllest New Member

@joes58 still available? also, can you re-explain details of color and condition of them...i couldn't quite understand. thanks

8. Grindhouse

Grindhouse New Member

I would be interest in four of them. 2 yellow ones and one red and one blue. shipped to 80228. My email is: redbridia@gmail.com