Awesome Detailing Items FOR SALE LOCALLY

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by okay65829, Jun 28, 2015.

1. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Up for sale are some items I have purchased within the past couple years. I would say about 90% of the items were purchased from Phil @ detailersdomain.com. I have had my car detailed by Phil as well as purchased items from him in order to get similar fantastic results on my audi a5. Unfortunately, some items were purchased in bulk but either rarely used or not needed at all. I am a weekend driveway detailer who wants professional results using professional products. I will do my best to describe what I have for sale and the condition that the items are in. I will also continue to post new items as I go through my whole detailing arsenal. I am currently only looking to sell these items LOCALLY as I am not sure I am ready to ship anything around the country just yet. I currently live in Fair Lawn NJ (next to Paramus) in north Jersey. I prefer cash but would consider paypal as well. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns. Thanks for viewing my post....on to the items for sale. Prices are firm and reasonable:

-Metro Master Blaster 8HP car dryer 18amp with the standard nozzle I believe. Comes with additional hoses and couplers from Metro for a total of approx 30ft of hose. I used this machine maybe 5 times within the past year mainly due to the fact that I only have 15 amp circuits in my garage and was worried about triggering the circuit breaker. PRICE: 265.00

-Auto Finesse Iron out 5L Brand NEW never used: PRICE 70.00

-Uber/MTM Hydro Foam Cannon to be used with a pressure washer(used maybe 10-15x): PRICE 30.00

-Auto Finesse Lather, approx 2L remaining (honestly probably more than that) of a 5L bottle: PRICE: 15.00

-Sonax Perfect Finish 1L BRAND NEW Never used: PRICE 50.00

-Auto Finesse Avalanche approx 90% full of a 5L bottle. PRICE 30.00

-Uber interior brush BRAND NEW ( the one that attaches to the griot's DA and can be used to clean dirty leather): PRICE 12.00

I also have some empty durable bottles of previously used items: 2x Auto Finesse Iron out 5L bottles, 1 Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner 5L bottle, and 1 Adam's Car Shampoo 1 Gallon bottle.

As I continue to organize my garage, I will update/post additional items for sale. Thanks for viewing and happy detailing!

2. wely324

wely324 New Member

message sent about foam cannon, i'll take it.

3. HarleyCharlie

HarleyCharlie New Member

Following..

4. SKorch630

SKorch630 New Member

I'll jump in on that foam cannon if wely doesn't, and I'll also take that interior brush. Let me know where to send paypal info.

5. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Hey everyone. Im adding the Robo Reel 50 ft. extension cord to the list. This is an excellent product but it just hasn't gotten much use from me. PRICE: 175.00

6. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Did anyone purchase the foam cannon? If not I'm in for it. Let us know.

7. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Pending sale to wely 324. I'll keep you posted.

8. The Driver

The Driver Birth of a Detailer

Still got the roboreel?

9. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Yes, still have the roboreel.

10. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

did the foam cannon sell?

11. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

wely324 says he's coming tomorrow to pick it up.

12. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Foam cannon and uber interior brush sold. Any takers for the other items?

13. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Robo reel 50ft extension cord REDUCED 160.00 local pick up.

14. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

-Metro Master Blaster 8HP car dryer 18amp with the standard nozzle I believe. Comes with additional hoses and couplers from Metro for a total of approx 30ft of hose, that's more than $70 dollars worth of additional hoses to make drying your car much easier. I used this machine maybe 5 times within the past year mainly due to the fact that I only have 15 amp circuits in my garage and was worried about triggering the circuit breaker. REDUCED PRICE: $250.00

15. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Auto finesse lather SOLD

16. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

RoboReel REDUCED to $150 local pick up.

17. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Open to trades locally if anyone is interested.

18. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Robo Reel REDUCED $140 local pick up nj.
    Master Blaster with extra hoses and accessories $240.

19. nelzzz

nelzzz Virgin Detailer

I sent you a pm about the robo reel and master blaster

20. okay65829

okay65829 Active Member

Replied.