Nanolex

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Mbkite, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Mbkite

Mbkite Member

Who uses nanolex I was at the shop the other day DD and shopping the guy who was helping me started talking about nanolex products.. I am a little slow on the up take
    So who has used them.. Thanks

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

It's relatively new in the USA. We are the importers, product is outstanding. It took us over 5 years to get the product in to the country.

All the products will do what they are suppose and typically exceed expectations.

3. Mbkite

Mbkite Member

Thanks Phil . I was thinking of using nanolex 1 as clean up polish than topping off with their spray sealant

4. Mbkite

Mbkite Member

Nanolex users.. Is nanolex 1 something like car pro essence.

5. Nothingface5384

Nothingface5384 New Member

From the description it sounds just like Essence
    But doesn't give a translatable durability as in months or 1 year..goes by miles..lol

Doesn't specifically say it has fillers like Essence nor is it known that it uses DAT or SMAT abraisives
    These are the things if like to know myself

Nothingface5384 likes this.
  6. HUMP DIESEL

HUMP DIESEL New Member

I havent used Nanolex 1, but I can vouch for some of the other products in the line.

The Si3D coating is superb. I coated this orange Camaro with it and the owner is blown away every time he washes it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HUMP

The Guz likes this.
  7. Mbkite

Mbkite Member

Well I used final Finnish for the second time today proudic works but hard to get around the smell. It smells like Easter egg dye and your kids had a water fight with the stuff If you are starting to giggle like florian on his videos the smell from this stuff will make u stop.