Offset Detailing Essex: Brand New Audi S3 Daytona Grey Full Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Offset Detailing, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Offset Detailing

Offset Detailing New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic vehicles.

At Offset Detailing, our services range from full paint correction, paint enhancement, new car details, show car/concourse preparation to a simple full wash and sealant.

Wheel refurbishment is also available on site.

We are also mobile within the Essex, London, Kent and Surrey areas.

Offset Detailing offer highly professional service with car detailing options for all budgets.

Hi all, the second Audi S3 in this week was a two day old daytona grey example with just 116 miles on the clock.

Full detail carried out, engine bay sealed with Aerospace 303, two stage machine polishing process to rid dealership defects (even though they apparently only removing the white panel covers), Gtechniq Exo for the paintwork, wheels (inside and out), diffuser, calipers, exhausts and glass. wheels refitted and torqued to factory specs.

Tyres were sealed inside and out with Tufshine Clearcoat. Inner arches dressed.

The interior was alcantara and leather. Alcantara was treated with Gtechniq Smart Fabric while the leather was treated with Gtechniq L1. Inner glass cleaned with Auto Finesse Crystal, then vacuumed thoughout.

As usual I have made a HD video showing the process and some pictures below.

Keep an eye out for something rather special in the corner. The next detail up is a two owner Ferrari 430 coupe. The first owner being the one and only Eric Clapton!!! Stay tuned for that one and thanks for looking.

HD Video.

[topic='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9tkQ0d9yYI[/topic]

Pictures.

[​IMG]

Ex Eric Clapton F430 (next detail to do).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheels off - sealed inside and out.
    [​IMG]

Calipers sealed, inner arches dressed.
    [​IMG]

Lovely interior.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wheels back on and torqued to factory specs.
    [​IMG]

Birdseye - awesome colour.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice bit of flake!
    [​IMG]