Sonax Fallout Cleaner

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Sizzle Chest, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Sonax Fallout Cleaner

I picked up a bottle of Sonax Fallout Cleaner after hearing some good things about it.

I was planning on using it on an upcoming detail I had scheduled, a 2014 Porsche Boxster S.

After doing the initial washing, I followed the directions and sprayed the product directly onto the paint. I allowed it to dwell for approximately 2 minutes. I saw several small areas that were showing some contamination that were changing color and ‘bleeding’. I was surprised that there was not more contamination on this vehicle; especially since it is a German car with those crazy dusting brake pads they like to use.

I washed the vehicle again afterwards to remove the product and be prepped and ready for claying.

Overall impression: works as well as the other iron/contaminant removers…however, the Sonax Fallout Cleaner will not make you choke and wish you were wearing a respirator due to the smell. The smell of the Sonax product was not at all unpleasant or unbearable. It has ‘that smell’ like the others do, just on a much small scale.

I will be keeping Sonax Fallout Cleaner on hand from now on. It will be my go to product from here on out.

In action on some very mild contamination:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

rwisejr likes this.
  2. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Thanks for sharing .May have to give it a try.

3. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator