Gyeon Prime

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Sizzle Chest, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Gyeon Prime Ceramic Coating

Lately I have been doing a lot of coating jobs. I am also ‘into’ coatings, because I think they are cool.

I have used quite a few over the years. Some I liked, some were just ok.

Gyeon Prime was extremely easy to use. It goes on and comes off after flashing very easily. I used it on a metallic silver Porsche Boxster S. The flake in the paint was really amped up! It was popping like after a quality ‘nuba is used as an LSP. Impressive! The final look after curing was very nice. It has a great glow, depth, reflectivity and it made that flake pop.

I will be adding the Gyeon line of coatings to my line up of offerings for my customers.

I am extremely happy with the results overall.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Priyaka likes this.
  2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

thanks for sharing your results, let us know how it holds up after the first wash.

3. Priyaka

Priyaka New Member

What are some of the other coatings you use and how would you rank/compare Gyeon to them?

BTW: that Porsche looks beautiful.

4. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

^^^^I've used the Pinnacle Black Label line, Optimum's, BEEDS, CarPro, and Gyeon, and a no name brand that a buddy brought back for me from overseas. I can't really speak of durability, due to me just starting to use the Gyeon line. As far as application, removal and look: The Gyeon line is up there with best I have used. Very easy application/removal and a great look.

Gyeon_Jeff likes this.
  5. Gyeon_Jeff

Gyeon_Jeff New Member

Awesome! I'm very glad the products are working for you! If you have any questions or thoughts please feel free to give me a shout.