Selling my stuff - medical reasons

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by junebug, May 19, 2016.

1. junebug

junebug Jedi Nuba

Last year my old back finally had enough and reminded me who was the real boss by sending an amazing amount of pain down my right leg, to the point I was walking with a bad limp. Ok, I know when I'm on the losing side of a struggle so after my family doc said, " it's time to see a surgeon" , I knew I had maybe waited too long to take care of my spine. I was lucky that I got the best surgeon in the state. He repaired L3 and L4 which were blown out and pressing on my nerves and took care of the bone spurs and cyst between the vertebrae. After recovery and physical therapy I had my "go back to work" appointment and he told me that unless I wanted to see him again soon and get some hardware permanently installed, I would need to give up detailing and bouncing around on my zero turn mower. OK doc, I agree, I like you and all that, but really don't want to spend anymore time under the knife. So, sold my beloved Kubota and now it's time to get rid of all the detailing stuff. I have tried very hard to get a younger person that wanted to get into detailing to take over for me - but - it seems that young folks don't care that much about detailing, manual labor or making money, at least not the ones I've talked to.

I have buffers, compounds, polishes, waxes, pads etc - I'm willing to take a loss just to free up space in the garage and pay off a few bills. This is your chance to get a deal, but, it's all or nothing, I will sell it as 1 lump sum - I don't feel like dealing in this like a yard sale. Please PM me and I'll send you a list.

Thanks

JB

PS - for the love of all you hold dear - TAKE CARE OF YOUR BACK! or you'll meet Dr. Garner

2. junebug

junebug Jedi Nuba

Forgot to mention - I'm in the Raleigh NC area.

3. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

PM Sent, just curious.

4. Vanquish

Vanquish New Member

I never received an email

5. chawski

chawski New Member

where are you in raleigh? My folks live there and Ill be there around july if you still have the stuff
    ill pm my email if you wouldnt mind sending some pics of what you have.