Ferrari F430 Challenge Car!!!

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Sizzle Chest, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

2009 Ferrari F430 Challenge, Rosso Corsa

1 of 142 made

A client of mine decided that he was growing tiresome of tracking his street cars and he wanted a dedicated track car.
    He found a very nice 2009 Ferrari F430 Challenge in Rosso Corsa. This is one of 142 Challenge cars built worldwide.
    He wanted his ‘track only’ car to look as good as his street vehicles, so the vehicle was delivered to the good doc at Autodermatology!

Process:

UWW wash.
    Fine nano-sponge for clay.
    Paint readings were taken. This thing was THIN!!! Not much paint…perhaps to lessen the weight for race only application? Readings were between 1.5-3.5 mils.
    Flex 3401 and Rupes LHR12 were used with Rupes green pad and Megs yellow polishing disc.
    Nanolex NANO-ONE was used as the polish and LSP. (It’s an AIO) One step due to the paint readings.
    The rear wing’s carbon fiber was polished with M205 and finished with Nanolex NANO-ONE.
    Wheels were cleaned with APC, brushes and micro-fiber towels. There were not dirty at all due to the carbon ceramic brakes. There were sealed with Adam’s quick sealant.
    Tires were dressed with PERL.
    Glass/lexan was cleaned with Adam’s glass cleaner and a dedicated glass microfiber towel.
    Exhaust tips and pipes were cleaned and protected with Pinnacle exhaust cleaner and brightener.
    Engine carbon fiber was cleaned with UWW and polished with M205. The ‘dry’ carbon was wiped down with UWW and protected with Blackfire Midnight Sun spray wax.
    Interior vac’d via Metro. Interior rollcage/bars/etc was wiped down with UWW.

I hope I didn’t miss anything and thanks for looking!!!

Getting dropped off:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Paint condition: Hard to see in pic. Typical swirls and minor scratches. Some scuffs. Not really bad for a race/track car at all!!!

[​IMG]

OMG!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before carbon fiber:

[​IMG]

After:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CG6Lemon likes this.
  3. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finished pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nitrogen valve/fill/release for whole car jack system next to horse!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

5. HOOVER

HOOVER Member

Speachless!! Whoa......how long did it take for you to earn the opportunities that you are offered?? One day I will be at your level, but that trust takes years to build. Great job and enjoy these fruits of your labor!!!

Hoover

6. Sizzle Chest

Sizzle Chest New Member

Thank you very much Hoover! Appreciate the comments! I've been detailing for about 10 years now...it's taken some time and effort on my part to get to where I am now!

Thanks again!